Introductory note...

Hey folks! hope you are doing great.
This post is kind of  'about the blog'. All the functions and schedules of this blog along with information about the exam are discussed. So If you are a GATE-18/19 aspirant, hold your nerves something very important is coming...


As most of you perhaps know GATE stands for Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is considered as one of the most prestigious exams in the country at graduation level. For M.tech programmes many premier institutes like IITs, NITs and many other consider GATE score, many PSUs shortlist candidates for interviews on the basis of GATE score, some foreign universities also consider admission on the basis of GATE score and many more. Having stated the benefits of this exam let's look at the competition level. If talking about Mechanical engineering specially, about 2.4 lakh student applied for the exam out of which almost 2 lakh appeared for this exam. And the situation is almost the same in all core branches so you can well imagine the cut-throat competition existing here. For any further information I am attaching official brochure of GATE 2017:


When talking how to prepare, the most general advice you are going to get is 'Don't waste time, Just join a Coaching'. But I ask Does everyone who joins a coaching class has been selected? or everyone who has got rank has joined coaching? The truth is 'No matter you join which coaching or don't join, if you are preparing in right direction and with motivation, You are going to pass with flying colors.'

So I have designed this blog for people specially of mechanical engineering who going to appear in GATE 2018/19. My plans are to upload study materials of the topics on the 3-day basis (this  frequency can change according to importance of a topic).The study material will involve hand made notes, practice questions and some videos explaining the topic. Any new information available, preparation tips, motivation posts and other important stuffs will be made available.

Now coming to your part, what you need to do to ensure your success in GATE-2018/19:
  • Follow each and every topic according to the schedule, don't get yourself lagged behind. Remember 'You future is shaped by your current actions' . For updates you can subscribe to this blog.
  • If you are having any problem/feedback, you can comment below the post, I will reply else you can email me I will try to clarify/guide you.
  • I am not criticizing any particular institute but what they teach you, you can learn 10 times of that by self study and I can assure you it is going to be very helpful for you in your future. 
  • Keep yourself motivated and fit, success is assured.   
One more thing friends, next post is going to be about the complete schedule of preparation so don't miss that out. Make sure to revisit this blog.
   With this I would like to wish you very best for your exam.
Cheers,

Comments